Held

This is what it is to be loved.
And to know that the promise was
When everything fell
we'd be held.

This hand is bitterness
We want to
taste it, let the hatred know our sorrow.
The
wise hand opens slowly to lilies of the valley and tomorrow.

If
hope is born of suffering
If this is only the beginning
Can we not wait for one hour watching for our Savior?

This is what it means to be held.
How it feels when the sacred is torn from your life
And
you survive.
This is what it is to be loved
And
to know that the promise was

When everything fell we’d be held.

Friday, May 23, 2008

Red Bull

Will someone please stop me from ever drinking Red Bull or V again?

Last Friday I had a V before a fitness test (that I didn't participate in) =p It was very...invigorating. And poor old M had to sit through a very random run of stories followed by a fit of the giggles.

But I figured it was just V that had that effect as Red Bull had been sampled beofer with very satisfactory results.

And so today, I was a little sleepy, and decided to have a Red Bull, ensuring my path didn't cross that of V.

It was also ingivorating.

And I became random.

And I exploded in giggles...it was rather like being tipsy I suppose...similar levels of control lost. And once again I was with people I did't know particularly well...well N was there, but then I'd run into D and a friend of his and they sat with us, so D and his mate left and I turned to N and said 'Was that bad?'

'Well I was embarrassed for you.'

I do NOT want to be under the influence again!!

PLEASE SOMEONE MAKE ME NEVER DRINK EITHER AGAIN!!!!

Sigh.

I'm going down to Brisbane tomorrow to celebrate S's 21st birthday! Woo girl! You're gettin OOOLLLDDD!!!

Well, I'm about to cheer my evening up by watching Funny Face...at least until How to Lose a guy in Ten Days comes on =)

2 comments:

CrimeSceneFairy said...

Hey! I'm a chocoholic and I like Newsboys too! Just wanted to drop in and say hi
I always forget what a TCK is. That's horrible being I'm an MK. sigh

chocolatebox said...

Cool! Haha, TCK is a Third Culture Kid, meaning you grew up in a culture that was different from the culture your parents grew up in! =) Haha, and it's not horrible even though you are an MK cos I only found out what it was like three years ago! =)