Held

This is what it is to be loved.
And to know that the promise was
When everything fell
we'd be held.

This hand is bitterness
We want to
taste it, let the hatred know our sorrow.
The
wise hand opens slowly to lilies of the valley and tomorrow.

If
hope is born of suffering
If this is only the beginning
Can we not wait for one hour watching for our Savior?

This is what it means to be held.
How it feels when the sacred is torn from your life
And
you survive.
This is what it is to be loved
And
to know that the promise was

When everything fell we’d be held.

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Long time

It's been a long long time since I wrote...exams were on then I flew to Brunei to spend the holidays with family, and getting back uni's been full on once again! I'm currently very tired, had a late night last night, because I couldn't sleep for ages, then up before 6:30, and had a full-on day at uni. I even did a work out when I got home! So fit right?!? :D

I'm now sitting in front of my computer thinking about the pre-labs I should be doing but really do NOT want to care about...*groans* but I have to.

Anatomy's turning into a memorization nightmare...doable but still bad. Physiology is totally... wacko...no idea what's going on most of the time. But what's new right?

Psychology is going to kill me, and we have more next semester!! How horrible is that?! Oh boy, what I wouldn't do to get out of psychology. *groans*

ok...looks like I need to have a mini melt down right now...I'll write more once it's over maybe... of I could jsut have my melt down while I'm writing...that way the world would know about it. It's rather like the Jungle Dr's hippo, "I don't mind suffering in silence as long as everybody knows I'm suffering in silence!"

Homesickness has the worst timing...before exams...before labs...during parties...during lovely days with friends...during lectures when the doors are all shut, there's only the droaning of the lecturer's voice to cover your snuffles.

It hasn't been bad really :) just once in a while it kinda hits...seeing friends still at home talking about maybe leaving sometime soon...talking about family stuff...friends not living at home but who's family can visit them or that they can visit. In the Arms of the Angels is probably not the best thing to liven my spirits up atm, but I don't care!! Tears are good every once in a while... right???

Hmm...I have my first psychology asignment due this Friday. Had my first semester exam last week, (how weird is it having an exam in the second week of uni?! PLEASE!! people?!?!?! come ON!)

All Star just came on and has cheered me up quite a bit :)

I had a lovely few weeks at home for the holidays...I still can't beleive I was there...it feels so surreal...it was great seeing everyone again and so wonderful being able to be with family for a little bit. It was needed, and oh so wonderful! I came back to Australia feeling that much better about everything too! This semester seems to be going really well! (fingers crossed!!!) And I'm looking forward to the christmas break and seeing the family again :) and HOLIDAYS!! YAY!! I can't beleive it's week 3 already! the days fly by...I only have uni Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, and that rocks! I get to laze around the house on Monday and Thursday, (studying but it's still nice and relaxed) :)

Well, I think I shall go...eat and do the anatomy for tomorrow's lab (did I mention we get to study real bones in lab?? we're such lucky-ducks) :

No comments: