Held

This is what it is to be loved.
And to know that the promise was
When everything fell
we'd be held.

This hand is bitterness
We want to
taste it, let the hatred know our sorrow.
The
wise hand opens slowly to lilies of the valley and tomorrow.

If
hope is born of suffering
If this is only the beginning
Can we not wait for one hour watching for our Savior?

This is what it means to be held.
How it feels when the sacred is torn from your life
And
you survive.
This is what it is to be loved
And
to know that the promise was

When everything fell we’d be held.

Monday, March 17, 2008

Music

I'm listening to music on youtube currently, and I happen to be up to listening to Snow Patrol, and finding it depressing, so I shall be very depressed through this blog.

I sometimes wonder when people are going to grow up, or realize that they're really just being plain horrible. But I'm beginning to wonder if I'm wrong to think that. I mean, maybe it's my problem.

Do you ever wonder if you're actually mentally disabled and it's just that obviously people around you don't tell you you're that way because you wouldn't understand?

I do.

But then I sometimes wonder if I'm like Truman from the Truman show...and the entire world can see every time I mess up. Believe it or not that thought has stopped me from doing or saying things before.

Ten hours of sleep on Saturday night, 6:45 last night, and I'm still exhuasted.

What is it about guys that makes so many of them jerks? Maybe something's been going wrong in their makeup for the last few years...I don't know.

Maybe I should become a psychologist and find the problem...but the answer to one question often only leads to another question, and so I suppose it would be a never ending circle.

Life is good...life is meaningful only when we have things to measure our successes by. I have things to measure my successes (or lack thereof) to...life is good...

My dinner was good! I had pasta with a white sauce (Nick it would take a guy like you to misinterpret something like that comment) =) and it tasted really really good! Mmm...and I had corn-on-the-cob too obviously smothered in butter with lots of pepper and salt. Food is wonderful.

There should be a study devoted to food as a therapy...volunteers??? =)

One of my aunts came to visit on the weekend, it was very lovely! AND it meant that I had to get up and clean my house, which was muchly needed...I just need a good kick sometimes. It's really lovely having family so close. I'm staying in the granny flat of my aunt's house (different aunt) and she has two little boys, and they are the cutest little things!!! Really adorable! And very sweet and well mannered too.

There is also a horse, about 20 cows, 3 dogs and a cat. The cat I'm allergic to. =( But it is a lovely big one.

I was out today and walked passed a pet shop...eee!!! There were puppies...and a kitten...and they were so tiny and cute and ADORABLE! I eventually had to walk away really fast so I didn't buy any of them.

Well, I think I shall call it quits for now, I hope tomorrow has as much good food, company =) and music in it as today.

No comments: