Held

This is what it is to be loved.
And to know that the promise was
When everything fell
we'd be held.

This hand is bitterness
We want to
taste it, let the hatred know our sorrow.
The
wise hand opens slowly to lilies of the valley and tomorrow.

If
hope is born of suffering
If this is only the beginning
Can we not wait for one hour watching for our Savior?

This is what it means to be held.
How it feels when the sacred is torn from your life
And
you survive.
This is what it is to be loved
And
to know that the promise was

When everything fell we’d be held.

Friday, March 7, 2008

Uni!!

*sighsniff*

Uni is interesting. Why oh why did I get myself through highschool telling myself it would all be over at the end of grade 12?! What kind of moron actually believes that uni is a break from school?!

So yea...I am officially a uni student, and I officially have classes and assignments due and tutes and everything. My goodness me but it's scary...=) I wonder how many other people are freaked out at the moment....we should start a club...the club for those freaking over uni.
'
Sounds so sad. =)

It's an interesting experience actually. Being back in australia...like I said in an earlier post, they are WEIRD here. =)

Some lovely and some just plain scary.

And so much work...and so many people...and standing on one side of the campus, I can see straight through to the other side. And there are kangaroos. (I can just imagine 'Yes darling, when mummy went to uni there were kangaroos there too!')

Sigh. and no prac rooms. I asked at student information where they were and this happened:

Um, the what?

Practise rooms.



..............practise for what?

As in rooms with pianos in them...

Oh...no we don't have any.

none at all? No pianos?

No.

How sad.

Oh well. Anyhow, I should be getting back to studying psycology, bioscience, scientific research methods and occupational therapy (what it is and is not) etcetc. So...man. these four years can't end soon enough.

=)

No comments: