Held

This is what it is to be loved.
And to know that the promise was
When everything fell
we'd be held.

This hand is bitterness
We want to
taste it, let the hatred know our sorrow.
The
wise hand opens slowly to lilies of the valley and tomorrow.

If
hope is born of suffering
If this is only the beginning
Can we not wait for one hour watching for our Savior?

This is what it means to be held.
How it feels when the sacred is torn from your life
And
you survive.
This is what it is to be loved
And
to know that the promise was

When everything fell we’d be held.

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Of Life in General

Uni's getting better. I'm still scared stupid that I'll flunk everything, forget to hand something in, or just decide to drop out.

But what's life without challenges?

Met some very nice people...(I will carry you to wherever it is laptops go to die, don't think it won't be hard on me!!) Making friends is always fun! You get to be a new person if you feel like it...=)

Learning to move on is a big part of life, I always prided myself on the fact that I was able to get up and move on fairly easily...I think it's not *quite* as easy as that, BUT life is still good.

My dear brothers, if you're reading this, and decide to comment, then you should know that I can actually see what you write. =) So dun be rude! You know I was born with a drama-queen streak in me...*sniff*

I got a new computer yesterday...it finally arrived! Computer's are some of the most wonderful things in the world! God bless the soul(s) of them that created thee.

Amen!

Something is very off in my fridge. Very very off.

I should really go see if I can find it...puke material...it *could* be the milk that's out of date by I-hate-to-think how many days...(or is it weeks??) Or the bread...very very old...probably only a gray mass by now...=( I'm not a bad housekeeper!! I've just not really had any use for that bread or the milk...it's only a bit of each...=)

Yay! It was the milk...it was off by the 5th of March...it had to be the milk because I can now open my fridge without feeling like puking.

I haven't been cooking very much lately. Just eating salad type meals...and icecream. =) I've found that I don't enjoy cooking when there's no one to eat with me!! (I still enjoy eating tho...)

=)

I am going to publish this post to see if I'm as web-smart as I think...something tells me I'm not..but we'll see. =)

No comments: