Held

This is what it is to be loved.
And to know that the promise was
When everything fell
we'd be held.

This hand is bitterness
We want to
taste it, let the hatred know our sorrow.
The
wise hand opens slowly to lilies of the valley and tomorrow.

If
hope is born of suffering
If this is only the beginning
Can we not wait for one hour watching for our Savior?

This is what it means to be held.
How it feels when the sacred is torn from your life
And
you survive.
This is what it is to be loved
And
to know that the promise was

When everything fell we’d be held.

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Aaagh! Grace...Help me!

Where to start?? Too much to say.

Well, first off, I am officially a uni student. I have had the freakout for an assignment (alright I'll be honest...it was two) and had 48 hours straight with practically no sleep (less than 2 hours). Assignments were finished...thanks in at least some part to helperrrrs. =) (You know who you are and what I'm saying) =P

Personal Memo -> don't take help from people who aren't *quite* sober. The answers just don't fit.

=)

And then went out to celebrate.

That is why it was a full 48 hours...more actually cos I got up at 3am thursday morning and got home after 3am Saturday morning...it was interesting. To be totally honest I practically passed out after one *small* drink because I was exhuasted!

*sigh*

Dad came back on the 3rd of April because it was his mum's 60th on the 7th and we had a family dinner to celebrate on the 5th...the saturday after 48 hours no sleep...and after that on Saturday i only got about 3 1/2 hours anyway, so I was a mess. =) Thank God for makeup.

=)

It was a lovely time on Saturday night! Happy Birthday Nanna!

Then on Monday I went to Brisbane to catch up with Sharon. We had a ball!! I love you Shaz. =) Very special times...blur, anger, memories were all had in moderation but we're saving the big lot for ANZAC weekend right dear??! *wink*

Tuesday -> Dad came up from Blackbutt, and spent a week with me. That was fun...we got almost all of mum's (very loong) list done.

I'd never had a shot in my life (as in needle in arm...) and so when i went for my hep b I almost freaked out...was laid on the bed and given jelly babies to calm me down. No really I do not lie!!

It hurrt.

*sniff*

Then on the weekend we were in Brisbane for my First Aid course...I passed it, and hear I'm in strife for not getting 40/40 *shudder* do your darndest! =)

And now I'm back.

Uni's started again, after the one week mid sem break. Horrible. =) But I will survive..come on!

So that is to today...in short form...

More later. =)

oh yes!

That's right! I was in a break for first aid and I got a message, reading the following:

Aagh! Grace I'm making French toast and I can't remember if you have to put anything in with the eggs! Help me!

I laughed and told my darling sister (who if you're reading this, i love you!) what to do. and that I was in a course, and she wrote back saying:

Thankyou so much! I love you heaps and I'm sorry I completely forgot about your class and couldn't imagine that you had anything better to do than to tell me how to make French toast! Sorry!

I love you my dear, and hearing from you just about made my day. =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Grace! How are youuuuu? Hope we can meet up soon :) hehe, we're in the same country/state again!

<3, Cass Yee