Held

This is what it is to be loved.
And to know that the promise was
When everything fell
we'd be held.

This hand is bitterness
We want to
taste it, let the hatred know our sorrow.
The
wise hand opens slowly to lilies of the valley and tomorrow.

If
hope is born of suffering
If this is only the beginning
Can we not wait for one hour watching for our Savior?

This is what it means to be held.
How it feels when the sacred is torn from your life
And
you survive.
This is what it is to be loved
And
to know that the promise was

When everything fell we’d be held.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Maxwell's Occupational what?!

How is it possible to remember something for so short a time as an exam, and then promptly forget it?

Yes, my first exam was today!! It was a very scary experience, and I stayed up far far too late last night trying to cram. My big problem was that it's rather difficult cram when you're not sure what to cram.

SO! I just wrote notes and tried to cram whatever seemed relevant to the course. I got to the exam and...

Well, I answered all the questions!! Of course, anyone who knows how easy it is for me to dig big holes while i'm talking would know that that isn't necessarily a good sign, but at the end I felt as happy as the babies on the side there!

*yawn*

Mum and dad are calling later otherwise I'd go straight to bed! (Ok ok I lie...I would stay up to catch NCIS) =)

Well, I'm still yawning and tired and can't think straight so I think I will call it quits for now!

No comments: