Held

This is what it is to be loved.
And to know that the promise was
When everything fell
we'd be held.

This hand is bitterness
We want to
taste it, let the hatred know our sorrow.
The
wise hand opens slowly to lilies of the valley and tomorrow.

If
hope is born of suffering
If this is only the beginning
Can we not wait for one hour watching for our Savior?

This is what it means to be held.
How it feels when the sacred is torn from your life
And
you survive.
This is what it is to be loved
And
to know that the promise was

When everything fell we’d be held.

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Eating without Sharon is no fun






*sigh*

This can once again only be short, because I have to go study for my exam tomorrow, which I am slightly worried about. OT is turning out (the actual OT subject, not the whole course) to be much more...hmm...'airyfairy'...as in it's not so very concrete as I'd like. I don't like it whne there's more than one answer to something because it means I can never be sure that my answer was correct until I get my marks back. =(

Sharon just came and spent a wonderful weekend with me doing therapy sessions (just realized we dind't do the masque!! It will just have to wait till next time!! Make it soon!!!) And we took some photos (lots n lots actually) and so here are some of my flat. =)

So, obviously my kitchen, then my fridge (which I did myself and love dearly) then my lounge room, no there's not normally two beds in there but we decided we wanted to sleep in front of the TV and be able to watch TV first thing in the morning too so we moved the beds from my spare room onto the floor! =) (They're VERY comfy too!) And then the last is obviously me with the drinks for dinner on Friday night.

Chug A Lug is the song Sharon and I couldn't stop listening to and laughing at over the weekend. =) Roger Miller, very old, but very amusing! Haha, have you learnt all the words yet?! I'm still working on them...(mey n this uther foool besayd mee)

But my food beckons, even tho like I said it's no fun without Shaz. =( Not to mention study!!

3 comments:

kangta164 said...

I didn't know you were staying on your own..hmm...but nice place! :)

Len said...

gracieeee..i miss u!!

GoodyFood said...

Sha nice place. May be one day I go n visit you.