Held

This is what it is to be loved.
And to know that the promise was
When everything fell
we'd be held.

This hand is bitterness
We want to
taste it, let the hatred know our sorrow.
The
wise hand opens slowly to lilies of the valley and tomorrow.

If
hope is born of suffering
If this is only the beginning
Can we not wait for one hour watching for our Savior?

This is what it means to be held.
How it feels when the sacred is torn from your life
And
you survive.
This is what it is to be loved
And
to know that the promise was

When everything fell we’d be held.

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Shin splints and Jerome

I have the latest version of Messenger thanks to Jerome!! Haha! Thank you Jerry, I am eternally greatful!!

I also have shin splints. Or at least incredible pain whenever I walk shooting through my shins with every movement.

*sigh*

I'm getting old.

Sharon's coming over tomorrw! I can't wait!! We're going to have a weekend of incredible fun and good times! I can't wait for you Shazza!

I thin kI will give up this sad, sad writing and instead give my undivided attention to the Gilmore Girls (and playing around with my new version of messenger!)

Till you can have my full attention,

G.

No comments: